Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our Shopping Trips, Week of 1/18

I've gotten woefully behind on tracking my shopping trips here. As a result, I forgot why I was had those receipts laying around since I already put them into the price and savings trackers and I threw them out. So I can't give you an item-by-item rundown, but I can share the pictures and the totals.

OK, here's our Walgreens trip on 1/18:

Photobucket

8 bags of Doritos and a Dove chocolate bar (not pictured).

Total spent: $2.50 OOP
Total saved: 31.92 with sales and Register Rewards
I also got a $10 Register Reward back.

Here's our Dillon's trip, also on 1/18:

Photobucket

Total spent:16.89
Total saved 18.86

The Cottonnelle was free and went straight into our stockpile. I know the 4 newspapers cost 7.99 with tax, so that means the vegetables and meat (marked down) cost 8.90.

Also on 1/18, we went to Sam's Club for toilet paper, but I didn't take a picture. We just bought the giant pack of Member's Mark TP. We haven't tried this brand yet, so it will be interesting to see what we think!

On 1/19, we hit Aldi and Walmart. Here is the picture of all the groceries we got that day.

Photobucket

Total spent: 78.18
Total saved thru coupons: 8.40

The Buddy Bars and Suave lotion were completely free! And by the way, I had my husband set up the groceries and take the picture while I fed a very grumpy baby, and he put the movies in the picture, but they're not counted in that total.

So there you have it! That should be all of our shopping for this week, except for taking advantage of the Ragu deal at Walgreens (if the coupons I ordered ever get here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment